miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

Hello everybody, wherever you can be now (specially you, my dear reader, because I know you well) :
My name is No one and I come from de kingdom of Nowhere. In my land, always rains and the fog covers the sky most of the time. My people uses to spend the time writting the history of our acestors and we always make new histories of them so, in this way, we are everytime creating a new world for ourselves. I hope that you, my dear reader, will come to my country, to have the oportunity of share our experiences of the life.
I will introduce myself saying that I am a sailor, and I love the ocean more than my own country. I have lived so long time in this world that you would never believe how old I am, because I can not get old (at least in my external appereance). I know so much about the world that I have reached to the great conclussion that I do not know nothing about it.
I guess, my dear reader, that you are in fact far, far away from the place that I am now. But I hope that you will come here someday, when the fog finally vanishes from my land. This day, I think, we will enjoy a very interesting conversation about our lifes, maybe you will stay by me forever, and together we will go out searching for new adventures in the seven seas and to the end of the world.
So, I will stay here as ever, waiting for you...
The Captain No one from the land of Nowhere

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario