miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

my career

I love psychology and I hope to finish my studies quickly because I want to start working on psychology of learning and cognitive sciences. I wish to work on research, but also I think it will be nice to work on applicated psychology, specially if it is useful for other persons.
If anyone ask what psychology is or deals about, I think it will be a little bit difficult to give him a proper or definitive answer, because it deals with several aspects that we call mind or mental processes and from different theories and points of view. I think that it will be right to say that psychology is the scientific inquiry of the mind and the behavior, but this could be just a part of the truth, because minds are embodied in a bodies and are related to an environments and different contexts.
Even if it is not easy to describe and define psychology, I think that is a very interesting discipline and it will be better in the near future. At least this is what I hope.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario