miércoles, 24 de junio de 2009

my ideal job

My ideal job would be to work in a psychology of learning laboratory in any part of the world, even if it was on Siberia, I wouldn't care. The thing that really matters to me is research on learning processess in human beings and specially on the cultural determinants and conditions that influence learning among people.
I don't know if I have the best qualities required to be a proper researcher but I think that I have a powerful motivation so, even if I am not a genius, at least I have an important capacity to hardwork. The skills can be learned, so I hope to acquire the necessary abilities to perform a good work and the rest will depend on my own capacities for learning.
I believe that every person who works on a job that he or she loves, will be good at it and will succeed in life. I'm not thinking about success in the sense of getting a lot of money and material things but I'm thinking on success as a personal developement. In this way I think that I will be good in my job.
In Chile, research is not such a developed subject as it is in other countries, so I think it will be a little bit difficult to find the job that I wish, but if I can't find the job here maybe I will find it in another place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario