miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

my favorite subject

My favorite subject is neuroscience, because I think it is very interesting to know how our brain works. Nevertheless, I have too admit that it is quite difficult to understand and learn all the things related to brain functioning, because it has to deal with the biochemistry, anatomy, chemical and electric signaling between millions of cells called neurons.
I haven't take the subject yet, because I'm still in the first year in the university and neuroscience is a lecture of second year.
The teacher is Ronald Betancourt.
As I have said before, I like too much learn and know how the brain works and produces thoughts. The most important contribution of this science (besides medicine, biology and other scientific fields) is to bring philosophical and psychological problems into an scientific inquiry. Specifically, I mean that neuroscience is a real chance to know what is happening inside the brain whenever a person thinks, feels, have subjective experiences of the reality and others things and this is very important for us as psychologists.
I didn't learnt yet too much about neuroscience because I didn't take the subject yet, but I hope to learn as most as I can in the next year if God wills.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario