miércoles, 3 de junio de 2009

my future
I hope that in 5 years I will be about to finish my studies, maybe working on some research project of psychology of learning.
My professional expectation for that time is to get a good job in a psychological lab. Also I would like to be working on an institution, but without leaving investigation, and I don't want to work on applied psychology at all.
My personal expectations for the future are not so interesting, I think that I will be married, to have children and living a quite normal life. I will do my best to avoid the boring life that many people get after marriage. On the opposite, I hope to continue doing sports, travelling and enjoying life without being a bored, fat housband and careless father.
I don't know where I will be living on that time, but I hope to live in Chile, maybe in an small city of the south, investigating something related to the learning processes, I think that this kind of life will be quite enough for me.
The ideal future will be to get an scholarship to make a PhD in a good university that allow me to work exclusively on research and to spend the rest of my life investigating the things that motivates my intersest and, on this way, to benefit my society.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario